Friday 2 March 2018

A prophetic picture for Ireland? The apple tree and the bees. 🐝



Three weeks ago I was driving across the border from the Republic of Ireland to Northern Ireland when I sensed the LORD speaking to me and giving me a picture of an apple tree and bees.

Now, it’s important that you note two things:
Firstly the words ‘I felt the LORD speaking’. I didn’t hear an audible voice but an inward impression.

Secondly I am not someone who gets pictures and visions regularly but when it does happen I pray into it, test it by scripture and take time to consider what the LORD would have me to do with it. Hence the three week gap. 

That evening we had a worship and prayer evening at Crown Jesus Ministries and the special guest felt he had a picture to share... a picture of an apple tree. 

I asked him about it afterward, he NEVER had a picture of an apple tree before! You may call that coincidence but I do not. God was challenging me to reflect further. 

Often the words and pictures I receive are for my own spiritual guidance or for a small group of people. This is the first time I have ever shared a picture on social media and blog but I am only seeking to be faithful to what God has impressed upon my heart. 
It’s yours to discern... 

‘As I was driving across the boarder I  sensed the LORD giving me the following revelation, I saw an apple tree blossom in a garden. Beyond the fences I could see other gardens had  a single apple trees also. They were very pretty, yet some had no fruit, and others had very little fruit and the apples were small. 

I enquired of the LORD what was the meaning?
The reason for the lack of fruit was the lack of cross pollination. These trees all required a pollination partner, the partner has to be a different variety of the same fruit species. Two trees of the same variety will not pollinate each other.

The Lord then impressed upon me these words: ‘In 2018 the bees are coming. I am sending swarms of bees to pollinate the trees, do not be afraid of the bees in your garden, do not be afraid to give away pollen, do not chase my bees from your flowers.’


This is my interpretation of the picture and words:
Churches and ministries across Ireland are the trees, in being over protective of our ministries, money and members we have chased the bees from our garden. We have been afraid of the very thing that will bring much fruit. We need to give away our pollen. The Lord is sending the bees, 2018/19 has the potential to be the most fruitful years ever if we will only take our eyes of our own tree, not be afraid of the bees and give to the Kingdom of God. (It was significant that I was crossing the boarder at the time I received the the picture being inclusive but not exclusive to cross-boarder projects.)


In practice what will this look like? Some examples:

1. Send your young people on mission trips across the border and let them experience the diversity.

2. Building relationships, sharing resources and finances with other church’s in your community will bring you much fruit.

3. Giving money away to mission local and across the island.

4. Make the most of para-church organisations such as Summer Madness, S.U, Y.F.C, Young Life, C.I.Y, Exodus, Crown Jesus etc. sharing skills and resources with local churches and with each other.

5. Investing in church planting across Ireland. 

6. Pioneer more non-denominational prayer gatherings/ networks  and outreach events. Allow the Holy Spirit to minister freely in power.

7. Releasing your congregation into ministry and mission in Ireland will bring much fruit.




A brief prayer:

Father God, give us the ability to see beyond our own fence, to take courage and invite your Holy Spirit to invade our garden. Freely we give our resources to the Mission of God in Ireland. Father God, bear your fruit in us that Jesus Christ your son might be gloried in our lives,

Amen



Mitch,
Evangelist

4 comments:

  1. Amen and amen. Brother I am with you (from ����) praying for a new generation across 32 countries + 1, the Irish Diaspora. I spoke to our mutual friends Brian and Pauline Houston about this when they visited us in Maryland last week - and I think the Lord is saying Mayo.

    We pray for all our Mayo friends, like Senators Michelle Mulherin, Catherine Noone, Paddy Burke, and for leadership led by God, and for labourers, and for the harvest field (the orchard). We send you our prayers and Love in Jesus’ name.

    Mark J Finlay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings from Belfast. Keep praying for Ireland... all 32 counties.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mitch.. I just had a dream last night, which I was busy looking up meanings to and I came across your vision. In my dream I was sitting beside a tree and I heard the sound of bees. I looked to see a hole in the bottom of the tree trunk and a hole towards the top and I saw the bees swarm from the bottom hole in through the top hole, very fast and very uniformly.
    I felt I had to move away as its all going to pour out and as I walked away a small tennis ball size of bees came out and towards me but all the rest stayed inside the tree. I walked around the corner but could still hear the buzz of the bees so loudly. They were waiting to swarm and I started to tell people to prepare and be ready because they were coming. Then I woke up...
    The funny thing is...I have been seriously considering a cross border collaboration for social media on the topic of "Love".. So your vision means something to me..

    ReplyDelete